Well, no news on the house. For the record, we offered $335, $10k over the asking price. At this point I’m now kind of hoping that we don’t get it and we can move onto something else. Of course, we are already working on trying to find something else and see what comes up. There are enough downers to the house that I won’t be sad if I don’t get it and I’m not opposed to waiting until the right thing comes on the market at some point.
We had some amazing thunderstorms today. They were a good reminder of the great ones we had constantly in Idaho. We were sitting in the office this morning and heard some rumblings. Eventually we went outside to check it out and decided it was thunder. A few minutes later it started raining, then pouring. The streets were flooded within minutes and I got a good car wash. It was raining so hard that the water coming down from the roof in a 3″ pipe was shooting about two feet out at the bottom, only inches off the ground. Water was also coming in the vents on the side of the skylight, either from so much water being up on the roof or it raining at a weird angle.
I got a letter from Tara tonight that said she had an investigator add me as a friend on facebook. The only problem is I don’t know who it was and I’m afraid that I may have ignored the friend request without knowing who it was. I can’t seem to find any way to get back to them and don’t even have a record of who it would have been to go back and ask them. I’ll just have to ask Tara and wait and see I guess.
it’s getting late and there is no rest for the weary this weekend, so I had better get to sleep with a long day ahead tomorrow.