I really need to get to sleep… I’m looking at less than five hours before I need to get up, but that’s about double what I got last night!
Things I’ve learned recently:
1. You can’t just go to Disneyland and ride one ride. We left an hour after closing (11) last night, so I didn’t get home till 1 this morning and was up at 4 for the temple!
2. Apparently Cynthia and I look like we’re married. It happened again today. I think I counted three separate times I was questioned in some way. Once by an officiator who when he asked if we were married and we told him no, he then asked if we had a date set yet! Then there were two if not three members of the stake that asked me about her. No wonder no one dates anyone! It’s not the “kids” that are thinking about marriage, it’s everyone else!
3. Five sessions is a lot to go through in one day with less than three hours of sleep.
4. I love turning my phone off and spending an entire day without a cell phone strapped to my side.
5. Sleep is good. I’m going there now!